YOPD Council Webinar Series
July 16 – Sex, Love, Dating, and Parkinson’s
August 20 – Work, Money, Meaning, and Parkinson’s
September 17 – Exercise, Community, and Parkinson’s
October 15 – Disability, Insurance, and Parkinson’s
November 19 – Mental Health, Death and Dying, and Parkinson’s
December 17 – Medications, Side Effects, and Parkinson’s
Sign up once for the series. We will have a new session on the third Thursday of every month. We will send you reminders before each session. If you live outside of the U.S. or Canada and would like to register, click here.
Sex, Love, Dating, and Parkinson’s
Thursday, July 16 from 1 – 2 pm Mountain Daylight Time (12 pm PDT, 2 pm CDT, 3 pm EDT, 8 pm BST)
When it comes to Parkinson’s, there are plenty of uncomfortable conversations to be had. But talking about sex, sexual dysfunction, libido, intimacy, dating, and love may very well top the list. Which is why we’re leading off our new YOPD Council series with it.
During this session, the seven members of our Council will discuss:
- What it’s like to date when you have Parkinson’s
- How Parkinson’s affects your desire, sexuality, and intimate relationships
- What to do when you’re experiencing sexual dysfunction
- How medication can impact your interest and libido and what to do about it
- How to turn uncomfortable conversations into growth points
- How not to get so overwhelmed and stressed out from trying to cope with your Parkinson’s that you give up on your intimate and sexual life
- And much more
They’ll also be ready to take your questions and offer their best ideas on navigating sex, love, and dating while living well with Parkinson’s.