Run, walk, ride…move
This July, get moving to help people with Parkinson’s live well today. Join the Every Victory Counts Challenge!
Here’s how to join:
Register and Receive a Team DPF Face Mask* PLUS You’ll be Entered to Win a Taylor Phinney Custom-painted Allied Cycleworks ABLE Gravel Bike
Register today with a $25 donation that will also count toward your fundraising total. By registering for the Every Victory Counts Challenge, we’ll send you a limited-edition Team DPF face mask while supplies last AND you’ll be entered to win a Taylor Phinney custom-painted Allied Cycleworks ABLE gravel bike. A donation is not required to enter, one entry per person, view official rules here or view a message from Taylor here.
*While supplies last
Choose Your Challenge
With many challenges to choose from, select the one that’s right for you.
- Miles participant: As a miles participant, set a distance goal and walk, run, cycle, run + cycle, or swim throughout the month — or tackle your distance all at once.
- Minutes participant: If a time-based goal is more your speed, set a minutes goal to achieve in July through dance, yoga, boxing, or any activity of your choice.
- Other participant: Create your own challenge, like completing 10 pushups a day or taking the Everesting challenge — the sky’s the limit to what you can do.
You have the full month of July to complete your challenge — do it all at once or across the whole month. However you choose to complete your challenge, join the Official Race Village on Facebook. Look for the link to join in your confirmation email.
Earn Entries into the Every Victory Counts Challenge Prize Pool
Earn an entry into our Every Victory Counts Challenge prize pool by completing your challenge by July 31. Additional Prize Pool entries can be earned by completing fun and interactive mini challenges announced throughout July. A completion survey will be emailed to you on August 1. Complete the survey in three days to earn your entries and qualify for your completion poster. Check out the preview of the prize pool below!
Tour de Victory and Louisiana Walks for Parkinson’s are Joining the Every Victory Counts Challenge
This year, Tour de Victory, sponsored by Team Evergreen, and Louisiana Walks for Parkinson’s will be a part of the Every Victory Counts Challenge! Here’s how you can join in:
- When you sign up for the Challenge, you’ll get to take on the Tour de Victory mini challenge July 26 – 31. The place, time, and route are up to you!
- Louisiana Walks for Parkinson’s has a team within the virtual event. Join the Louisiana Walks team when you register!
We’re excited to have these amazing events join forces with the Every Victory Counts Challenge this year – and we can’t wait to ride the Boulder countryside and walk with the Louisiana community again in the future.
Mini Challenge Badges
Thank you to our sponsors:
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-720-259-0907