Be an Empowering Leader for Living Well with Parkinson’s
The Davis Phinney Foundation Leadership Circle is a group of sustaining donors making a tremendous impact for our organization and the Parkinson’s community every year. By making a Leadership gift of $1,000, $5,000, $10,000 or more, you help the Davis Phinney Foundation lead the charge in changing the way people live with Parkinson’s. Your gift supports our educational and inspirational programs and research initiatives today, and ensures these critical resources are available for years to come.Read our Annual Report to learn more about what your participation in the Leadership Circle supports.
As part of the Leadership Circle, you will gain access to special benefits including:
- A dedicated Davis Phinney Foundation representative responsible for making your relationship with the Foundation even more meaningful
- Unique opportunities to join us at events and experience the work your financial support has made possible
- Early access to The Davis Phinney Foundation Annual Report summary and a mailed copy of the full annual report
- Exclusive invitations to attend insider-only presentations and telephone updates
- Insider invitations to special cycling rides and regional meetups
- Opportunities to share your feedback on new Foundation initiatives
- …and more!
Leadership gifts help us innovate, inspire action and connect the community. Make a commitment to living well today.
Want to learn more about this giving program? Please contact Claire Herritz at email@example.com or by phone at (303) 953-4978.