Order the Every Victory Counts® Curriculum
Would you like to share the information from the Every Victory Counts® manual in a practical way?
Over the years we’ve had many people ask us for ideas on how to introduce the content in the manual to more people and how to incorporate it into their Parkinson’s support groups.
One of the ways we decided to help our community is to create the Every Victory Counts Curriculum. The curriculum includes an Instructor’s Guide and Learner’s Guide and is designed to be used in a variety of ways.
Here are a few ways to use the curriculum:
- Volunteer to facilitate an Every Victory Counts group over a nine-week or nine-month period for members of your support group
- Have members of your support group vote on subjects they’d like to discuss and then print the materials for that individual session and provide a copy to each person to guide a group discussion
- Use the curriculum as a complement to a Parkinson’s book club to further discussions on related topics
- Offer to speak to various support groups in your area on the topics that most interest you and use the activities in the student guide to engage participants
- Go through the activities on your own as a way to assimilate more fully the content of the Every Victory Counts manual
The Every Victory Counts Curriculum is only available as a FREE digital download.
Request your complimentary Every Victory Counts Curriculum by filling out the form below. We will send you an email with a link to download both the Instructor’s and Learner’s Guides once you complete the form.