WhenSaturday May 30, 2020
Tour de Victory
The Tour de Victory is a charity fundraising event to raise awareness for Parkinson’s while benefiting the Davis Phinney Foundation. Join us in our own backyard to help people live well today!
Offering options to participate in a 50K Challenge Ride or a 100K Advanced Ride, the Tour de Victory Cycling Classic is all about choosing a path and celebrating personal victories. This non-competitive road cycling event will take riders through the beautiful Boulder County countryside.
Cyclists will enjoy an organized, marshaled route, with rest stops featuring music to relax, food to recharge and technical support to repair. Meanwhile, friends and family can participate in the Family Fun ride and all are invited to meet back at the Finish Line Festival for lunch, music and more fun.
Registration will open at the end of January.
Fundraise for Team DPF and earn team swag!
- Raise $50, earn a Team DPF t-shirt
- Raise $250, earn a Team DPF Boco hat
- Raise $500, earn a Team DPF Primal cycling jersey
- Raise $1,000, earn a Team DPF hoodie
- Raise $2,000, earn a Team DPF Apera gym bag
- Raise $3,000, earn an invitation for two to our annual Team DPF banquet