WhenFriday May 1, 2020
Tour de Victory
The Tour de Victory is a charity fundraising event to raise awareness for Parkinson’s while benefiting the Davis Phinney Foundation. Join us in our own backyard to help people live well today!
Offering options to participate in a 50K Challenge Ride or a 100K Advanced Ride, the Tour de Victory Cycling Classic is all about choosing a path and celebrating personal victories. This non-competitive road cycling event will take riders through the beautiful Boulder County countryside.
Cyclists will enjoy an organized, marshaled route, with rest stops featuring music to relax, food to recharge and technical support to repair. Meanwhile, friends and family can participate in the Family Fun ride and all are invited to meet back at the Finish Line Festival for lunch, music and more fun.
Registration will open soon!
Fundraising Incentive Levels:
- Raise $50 – Earn a Team DPF t-shirt
- Raise $250 – Earn all previous perks and sunglasses from Dual Eyewear
- Raise $500 – Earn all previous perks plus your choice of a Team DPF cycling jersey or branded tumbler.
- Raise $1,000 – Earn all previous perks plus a Team DPF messenger bag.
- Raise $2,000 – Earn all previous perks plus a Team DPF insulated jacket .
- Raise $3,000 – Earn all previous perks plus an invitation to our annual fundraiser banquet at Copper Mountain.