WhenSunday September 1, 2019
Strade Bianche Boulder
Strade Bianche Boulder, inspired by two Italian races – Strade Bianche and L’Eroica, is a fall cycling event incorporating white gravel roads,
Tuscan food and wine, and a festive Italian culture focused on community. Inspired by Italian camaraderie, Strade Bianche Boulder is not a race, but rather an opportunity for local cyclists to come together to celebrate gravel roads and fine Italian fare.
Strade Bianche Boulder features 4 different routes including the 80-mile Percorso Faticoso, the 50-mile Percorso Tranquillo, the 30-mile “-Percorso Leggero and the 13-mile Percorso Pasegiatta. All routes serve up the best gravel roads in Boulder County and include sag and mechanical support. All types of bicycles are welcome: vintage, gravel, cyclocross, road and mountain bikes.
Read more about the Tuscan menu, the route and the details here. $10 of every registration and a portion of VIP dinner tickets benefit the Davis Phinney Foundation.
Fundraising Incentive Levels:
- Raise $50 – Earn a Team DPF t-shirt
- Raise $250 – Earn all previous perks and sunglasses from Dual Eyewear
- Raise $500 – Earn all previous perks plus your choice of a Team DPF cycling jersey or branded tumbler.
- Raise $1,000 – Earn all previous perks plus a Team DPF messenger bag.
- Raise $2,000 – Earn all previous perks plus a Team DPF insulated jacket .
- Raise $3,000 – Earn all previous perks plus an invitation to our annual fundraiser banquet at Copper Mountain.