WhenSaturday June 12, 2021 to Friday June 18, 2021
WhereThe Rocky Mountains, Colorado
Ride The Rockies
The Denver Post Ride The Rockies (RTR) is a week long, nearly 500-mile route across the Colorado Rockies.
Since 2012, our Ride The Rockies team has raised over $625,000 to help people with Parkinson’s live well today! Join Team DPF at RTR and raise (or donate) a minimum of $2,500 for the Davis Phinney Foundation to and look forward to amazing team perks.
In exchange for climbing mountain passes to benefit the Davis Phinney Foundation, you’ll receive*:
- Unparalleled cheerleading and SAG support (including special aid station provisions at one aid station)
- A goodie bag of Team DPF swag
- TWO snazzy commemorative cycling kits
- The breathtaking scenery of the Rocky Mountains
- A celebratory team dinner
- DAILY laundry (yes, every day)
- The knowledge that you are riding for the tribe to help improve quality of life for people living with Parkinson’s worldwide
*These perks are for full-route fundraisers. Visit the event page to see all perks.
All registration fees and travel expenses are your responsibility.