WhenSunday October 6, 2019
WhereTwin Cities, MN
Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon
Team DPF is an official charity partner of the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon Weekend. Join Team Captain Rhonda Foulds and Davis Phinney Foundation staff for a weekend of running, fun and bringing our community together in the Twin Cities! We have official entries for the marathon and 10-mile races. Bypass the lottery and run for a reason.
Team DPF runners agree to raise a minimum of $500 to secure their official race entry. Team perks include a runner’s shirt, team tee, sunglasses, beverage tumbler, team happy hour AND MORE!
Email Lauren for more information.
Did you know? Medtronic creates Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) systems, a therapy for people with Parkinson’s. Our team captain, Rhonda, is a recipient of DBS and living well with Parkinson’s by running and staying active.
Fundraising Incentive Levels:
- Raise $50 – Earn a Team DPF t-shirt
- Raise $250 – Earn all previous perks and sunglasses from Dual Eyewear
- Raise $500 – Earn all previous perks plus your choice of a Team DPF cycling jersey or branded tumbler.
- Raise $1,000 – Earn all previous perks plus a Team DPF messenger bag.
- Raise $2,000 – Earn all previous perks plus a Team DPF insulated jacket .
- Raise $3,000 – Earn all previous perks plus an invitation to our annual fundraiser banquet at Copper Mountain.