WhenSunday October 4, 2020
WhereTwin Cities, MN
Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon
Team DPF is an official charity partner of the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon weekend. Join us for a weekend of running, fun and bringing our community together in the Twin Cities! We have official entries for the marathon and 10-mile races. Bypass the lottery and run for a reason.
Team DPF runners agree to raise a minimum of $500 to secure their official race entry. Team perks include a runner’s shirt, team tee, sunglasses, beverage tumbler, team happy hour AND MORE!
Email Lauren for more information.
Did you know? Medtronic creates Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) systems, a therapy for people with Parkinson’s.
Fundraise for Team DPF and earn team swag!
- Raise $50, earn a Team DPF t-shirt
- Raise $250, earn a Team DPF Boco hat
- Raise $500, earn a Team DPF Primal performance tank or tee
- Raise $1,000, earn a Team DPF hoodie
- Raise $2,000, earn a Team DPF Apera gym bag
- Raise $3,000, earn an invitation for two to our annual Team DPF banquet