WhenSunday October 4, 2020
WhereTwin Cities, MN
Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon
Team DPF is an official charity partner of the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon weekend. Join us for a weekend of running, fun and bringing our community together in the Twin Cities! We have official entries for the marathon and 10-mile races. Bypass the lottery and run for a reason.
Team DPF runners agree to raise a minimum of $500 to secure their official race entry. Team perks include a runner’s shirt, team tee, sunglasses, beverage tumbler, team happy hour AND MORE!
Email Lauren for more information.
Did you know? Medtronic creates Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) systems, a therapy for people with Parkinson’s.
Fundraising Incentive Levels:
- Raise $50 – Earn a Team DPF t-shirt
- Raise $250 – Earn all previous perks and sunglasses from Dual Eyewear
- Raise $500 – Earn all previous perks plus your choice of a Team DPF cycling jersey or branded tumbler.
- Raise $1,000 – Earn all previous perks plus a Team DPF messenger bag.
- Raise $2,000 – Earn all previous perks plus a Team DPF insulated jacket .
- Raise $3,000 – Earn all previous perks plus an invitation to our annual fundraiser banquet at Copper Mountain.