WhenSaturday October 12, 2019
WhereLafreniere Park, Metairie, LA 70003
Louisiana Walks for Parkinson’s
Louisiana Walks for Parkinson’s is a fundraising walk event in Metairie, Louisiana. Choose between the ¾ mile walk and the 2 mile walk to raise funds for the Davis Phinney Foundation. Join this family friendly event for the walk or for other festivities including a silent auction, Parade of Prizes, and kids’ corner with crafts.
- Raise $250 – Earn a Victory Crew t-shirt and sunglasses from Dual Eyewear
- Raise $500 – Earn a Davis Phinney Foundation water bottle.
- Raise $1,000 – Earn a ¼ zip performance long sleeve shirt.
- Raise $2,000 – Earn all previous perks plus a Davis Phinney Foundation branded tech backpack from Oakley.
- Raise $3,000 – Earn all previous perks plus an invitation to our annual fundraiser banquet at Copper Mountain.
- Raise $10,000 – Earn a Davis Phinney Foundation bronze milestone medal award.
- Raise $20,000 – Earn a Davis Phinney Foundation silver milestone medal award.
- Raise $30,000 – Earn a Davis Phinney Foundation gold milestone medal award.
*Team captains earn the incentive level of the team total.