WhenSaturday October 10, 2020
WhereLafreniere Park, Metairie, LA 70003
Louisiana Walks for Parkinson’s
The Louisiana Walks (LA Walks) for Parkinson’s benefiting the Davis Phinney Foundation is a celebration of living well complete with two handicap accessible walking routes, local food and beverages, a silent auction, parade of prizes raffle, live music, entertainment and local resources for people with Parkinson’s.
Registration and tee pick-up begins at 9 am and the Walk begins at 11 am.
Adult Participant – $25 (includes LA Walks event tee, food, beverages and more)
Child Participant – FREE (12 and under, includes kids crafts, food and beverages)
Additional purchase options:
Extra adult tee
Parade of Prizes raffle tickets
Liquor Wagon raffle tickets
Help us raise $100,000!
Check out the awesome incentives you can earn by becoming a Team DPF fundraiser at LA Walks!
Fundraise for Team DPF and earn team swag!
- Raise $50, earn a Team DPF t-shirt
- Raise $250, earn a Team DPF Boco hat
- Raise $500, earn a Team DPF Primal performance tank or tee
- Raise $1,000, earn a Team DPF hoodie
- Raise $2,000, earn a Team DPF Apera gym bag
- Raise $3,000, earn an invitation for two to our annual Team DPF banquet
*Team captains earn the incentive level of the team total.