WhenSaturday October 10, 2020
WhereLafreniere Park, Metairie, LA 70003
Louisiana Walks for Parkinson’s
The Louisiana Walks (LA Walks) for Parkinson’s benefiting the Davis Phinney Foundation is a celebration of living well complete with two handicap accessible walking routes, local food and beverages, a silent auction, parade of prizes raffle, live music, entertainment and local resources for people with Parkinson’s.
Registration and tee pick-up begins at 9 am and the Walk begins at 11 am.
Adult Participant – $25 (Includes LA Walks event tee, food, beverages and more)
Child Participant – FREE (12 and under, includes kids crafts, food and beverages)
Additional purchase options:
Extra adult tee
Parade of Prizes raffle tickets
Liquor Wagon raffle tickets
Help us raise $100,000!
Check out the awesome incentives you can earn by becoming a Team DPF fundraiser at LA Walks!
Fundraising Incentive Levels:
- Raise $50 – Earn a Team DPF t-shirt
- Raise $250 – Earn sunglasses from Dual Eyewear
- Raise $500 – Earn a Team DPF branded tumbler.
- Raise $1,000 – Earn a Team DPF messenger bag.
- Raise $2,000 – Earn a Team DPF insulated jacket .
- Raise $3,000 – Earn an invitation to our annual fundraiser banquet at Copper Mountain.
- Raise $10,000 – Earn a Davis Phinney Foundation bronze milestone medal award
View a list of incentives.
*Team captains earn the incentive level of the team total.