WhenSaturday November 23, 2019
222 S 5th Ave
Tucson, AZ 85701
El Tour de Tucson
El Tour De Tucson is the perfect ride for the middle of winter. Under sunny Tucson skies, cyclists of all ages and abilities will gather to ride across the Tucson countryside the Saturday before Thanksgiving. With spectacular views of Tucson’s four mountain ranges speckled with the majestic Saguaro cactus, El Tour provides stunning views and exceptionally great road cycling. Plus, the post-ride celebration includes music, a beer garden, food vendors, kids activities, the Grand Cycling Awards Ceremony and more!
El Tour De Tucson features 3 different main event routes of 100 miles starting at Armory Park, 50 miles starting at Morris K Udall Park, and 25 miles starting at Heritage Park and all the routes will finish at Armory Park. Complimentary shuttle services will return to the 50 and 25 mile start areas following the ride.
Team DPF at El Tour raises funds for the Davis Phinney Foundation to help people with Parkinson’s live well today. Click “Join Team” to register and choose between the three main routes. Select your route option and set your fundraising goal to $500* or more. Registration with Team DPF to ride in the 100, 50 or 25 mile route is $145.
Joining our team means earning fundraising prizes, coming together for a Davis Phinney Foundation hosted team happy hour, a special celebratory team dinner following the ride and riding El Tour De Tucson with teammates for a great cause. *By joining our team, you also agree to raise the minimum of $500.
Fundraising Incentive Levels:
- Raise $50 – Earn a Team DPF t-shirt.
- Raise $250 – Earn all previous perks and a Team DPF mug.
- Raise $500 – Earn all previous perks plus a Team DPF cycling jersey.
- Raise $1,000 – Earn all previous perks plus a Team DPF messenger bag.
- Raise $2,000 – Earn all previous perks plus a Team DPF insulated jacket .
- Raise $3,000 – Earn all previous perks plus an invitation to our annual fundraiser banquet at Copper Mountain.