WhenSaturday August 1, 2020
WhereCopper Mountain, Colorado
Roll Massif Copper Triangle
Based at Copper Mountain in the heart of the Colorado Rockies is the beloved Copper Triangle, a Colorado classic. This 79-mile loop road sportive is graced with breathtaking scenery and three climbs over 10,000 feet.
Since its inception, Copper Triangle has benefited the Davis Phinney Foundation to help people with Parkinson’s live well today. Join the 3,000+ participants at Copper Triangle this year, and turn your ride into a benefit for the Foundation by joining Team DPF. We’ll see you the first Saturday in August!
Fundraise for Team DPF and earn team swag!
- Raise $50, earn a Team DPF t-shirt
- Raise $250, earn a Team DPF Boco hat
- Raise $500, earn a Team DPF Primal cycling jersey
- Raise $1,000, earn a Team DPF hoodie
- Raise $2,000, earn a Team DPF Apera gym bag
- Raise $3,000, earn an invitation for two to our annual Team DPF banquet