WhenSaturday August 3, 2019
Bikes, Blues and Bayous
Mississippi’s largest cycling event features more than 1,000 riders on the flat, fast alluvial plains of the Mississippi Delta. This event is held on the first Saturday of August in Greenwood. This ride includes distances for all skill levels, including 22-mile, 46-mile, and 62-mile options. Rest stops along the way feature Southern cuisine and hospitality. Post-ride event includes free barbecue, cold beverages and live blues music.
This year, all Bike, Blues and Bayous ’19 cycling apparel sales will benefit the Davis Phinney Foundation for Parkinson’s.
Still wondering if you should join the ride? Check out the below video for inspiration:
Fundraising Incentive Levels:
- Raise $50 – Earn a Team DPF t-shirt
- Raise $250 – Earn all previous perks and sunglasses from Dual Eyewear
- Raise $500 – Earn all previous perks plus your choice of a Team DPF cycling jersey or branded tumbler.
- Raise $1,000 – Earn all previous perks plus a Team DPF messenger bag.
- Raise $2,000 – Earn all previous perks plus a Team DPF insulated jacket .
- Raise $3,000 – Earn all previous perks plus an invitation to our annual fundraiser banquet at Copper Mountain.