The Victory Summit: Tulsa, OK – November 12, 2011
The Davis Phinney Foundation and our Oklahoma partners presented a day of inspiration and information from leading movement disorder neurologists and physical therapists.
- The PD You Don’t See: Cognitive and Non-Motor Symptoms
- Exercise to Optimize Brain Function
- What the Latest Research Means to You
- Tools for the Caregiver
- Panel discussions on DBS and young-onset PD
- Depression and clinical trials
- Movement breaks throughout the day, including t’ai chi and music therapy
Click here to view the AGENDA.
Click here to download the PROGRAM BOOKLET.
Click here to download the audience Q&A with the panel of experts.
Download Speaker Presentations:
- What Research Means to You - Dr. David Shprecher
- Parkinson's Research Update - Dr. Larry Elmer
- The PD You Don't See - Dr. Danette Taylor
- Effective Voice Treatment - Samantha Elandary
- Exercise to Improve Brain FUNction - Dr. Becky Farley
- Nutrition Basics - Sharon Robinson
The Victory Summit was made possible thanks to our Oklahoma partners:
With generous support from our sponsors: