The Victory Summit Symposium, Phoenix, AZ -
Saturday, January 26, 2013
The Davis Phinney Foundation and our Phoenix partners hosted The Victory Summit in Phoenix on Saturday, January 26, 2013 at the Phoenix Convention Center. Nearly 1,000 people from around the state of Arizona and surrounding areas joined us to learn about how to live well with Parkinson’s today.
- Parkinson’s Research Update
- Living Well with Parkinson’s
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) surgery
- Interactive movement breaks and exercise sessions
- Panel discussions with both local and national experts
DOWNLOAD THE GENERAL SESSION PRESENTATIONS:
- Parkinson’s Research Update: The Effects of Forced Exercise on Parkinson’s Motor & Non-motor Symptoms — Dr. Jay L. Alberts
- The PD You Don’t See: Cognitive and Non-motor Symptoms — Dr. Benzi M. Kluger
- Living Well with Parkinson’s: Ethics and Parkinson’s – Navigating Murky Waters — Kara D. Beasley
- The Importance of Social Capital — Dr. Al Condeluci
Read about our Phoenix Local Hero: Carl Ames.
The Victory Summit was made possible thanks to our Phoenix partners: