Tucson, Arizona – January 30, 2010
An informative and inspirational day with our Arizona partners with over 600 people in attendance. Featuring researchers, clinicians and physical therapists in the field of movement disorders, the Victory Summit provides a range of tools and options that people with Parkinson’s can use to live well today.
- Living Well with Parkinson’s: Research to Practice
- BIG and LOUD Speech and Physical Therapy
- ZZZZZZZZZZ… Sleep and PD
- Dance and Singing – and How this Helps
- Panel discussions with national and local experts and people with Parkinson’s
- Davis Phinney, former Olympic professional cyclist and Parkinson’s advocate
- Presentation of Local Hero Award
See the AGENDA for this Victory Summit.
With generous support from our sponsors: