Milwaukee, Wisconsin – October 10, 2009
An informative and inspirational day with our Wisconsin partners with 550 people in attendance.
- Living Well with Parkinson’s: Research to Practice
- BIG and LOUD Speech and Physical Therapy
- ZZZZZZZZZZ… Sleep and PD
- Golf, Dance and Singing – and How this Helps
- Panel discussions with national and local experts and people with Parkinson’s
- Davis Phinney, former Olympic professional cyclist and Parkinson’s advocate
- Presentation of Local Hero Award
View the detailed AGENDA here.