Grand Rapids Victory Summit – August 20, 2011
The Davis Phinney Foundation and our Michigan partners hosted The Victory Summit at DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, Michigan on August 20, 2011. This Victory Summit had over 750 people with Parkinson’s and their families attending to hear about how to live well with Parkinson’s today.
- Living Well with Parkinson’s: Things You Can Do Today
- Exercising for the Rest of My Life
- Parkinson’s Research Update
- Panel discussions on DBS, clinical trials and depression
- Tools for the Caregiver
- Movement Breaks including: Dance and Yoga
- Presentations from national and local Parkinson’s experts
Download the AGENDA.
Download the PROGRAM BOOKLET.
Q & A
During The Victory Summit conference, we collected a number of questions that the panel didn’t have time to answer. Click here to see our panel of experts’ responses to your questions on a variety of Parkinson’s topics.
Grand Rapids Photo Gallery
The Victory Summit is made possible thanks to our Michigan partners:
With generous support from our sponsors: