Grand Junction Victory Summit – October 15, 2010
A day of learning how to live well with Parkinson’s disease. In partnership Parkinson’s Association of the Rockies with 300 people in attendance.
- Living Well with Parkinson’s: Things You Can Do Today
- Exercising for the Rest of My Life
- Parkinson’s Research Update
- Breakout Sessions on: DBS and Tools for the Caregiver
- Movement Breaks including dance and yoga
Materials from the day include:
See the AGENDA for this Victory Summit.
With generous support from our sponsors: