Welcome to The Living Well Challenge webinar, a continuing series of video webisodes on a range of subjects that challenge you to live well today with Parkinson’s disease.
These videos are available to you “on demand” – so whenever you want to view them, wherever you want to view them – you can. We encourage you to watch them with friends, with family members, or with your support group. Why? Because we hope that after watching each webisode, you’ll take the next step and spend some time reflecting on and discussing your own experiences and impressions of the subject matter. Then, consider what steps you can take in the future to be more active, more engaged, more involved in your own care.
View Archived Webisodes
- Living Well Today with Parkinson’s Disease with Monique Giroux, MD
- What’s Going on in My Gut? Leslie Cloud, MD, MSc
- The 10 Commandments of Living Well with Parkinson’s Disease with Susan Imke, FNP, GNP-C
- From Clear to Partly Cloud: Cognition and Parkinson’s Disease with Paul Short, PhD
- Nutrition and Parkinson’s Disease: Can Food Have an Impact? with Dr. Sarah Zangerle
- Gene Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease with Dr. William Marks
- What Does the Parkinson’s Research Mean to You? with Dr. Holly Shill
- How to Communicate with Your Doctor with Dr. Janet Chance
- Panel Discussion on Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) with Dr. Melissa Houser
- Sleep Disorders in Parkinson’s Disease with Dr. Gary Leo