You can print or download files to replenish worksheets and forms in your copy of the Every Victory Counts® manual here.
You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Click here to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please click here to read an important message before downloading and/or utilizing any of the materials below.
Use of these online materials is at your own and sole risk. Always consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet and/or exercise routine.
- Daily Diary of Symptoms and Medications Worksheet - Track your medication and symptoms throughout the day.
- Doctor Contact Information Worksheet - Be prepared for your doctor's visit.
- Goal Summary For Clinic Visits Worksheet - The best way to improve your health is by being an active participant rather than a spectator. Complete this form during and between clinic visits. Record your action steps, and progress between visits.
- Medication Log - Keep track of dosages and reactions.
- Parkinson's Care Questionnaire Worksheet - What are your goals, problems, treatment changes, etc.? Fill out this form before your next doctor visit.
- Symptom Checklist Worksheet - Organizing your symptoms on paper helps your doctor, therapists, or your hospital team understand your concerns and optimize care to meet your needs.
- Questions and Answers with the Experts - Intended as a supplement to the Resources section of the Every Victory Counts manual. Every Victory Counts co-authors Dr. Monique Giroux and Sierra Farris are joined by Physical Therapist Dr. Terry Ellis to answer your questions about Parkinson's.