There are many existing Victory Crew® events around the country, benefiting the Davis Phinney Foundation and raising funds to help people with Parkinson’s to live well today.
How can you get involved?
- You can register to participate in these events like bike rides and walks, or
- If you can’t attend the event you can get involved simply by donating to the fundraising efforts of other Victory Crew members, or
- Be a part of the event as a virtual fundraiser by creating your own fundraising page for the event.
Simply click on the “register” or “fundraise” links to find out more about each 2012 Victory Crew event below.
2013 Rides and Events
- Create a Pledge Event – Make a Donation/Sponsor a Victory Crew Participant
- Grandparents Ride – nationwide, ongoing
- Ride the Rockies – June 8-15, 2013
- Copper Triangle Alpine Cycling Classic – August 3, 2013
- Ramapo Rally – August 18, 2013
Make a Difference in 2013
- Make the NYC marathon a fundraiser
- Start your Boston Marathon training with a time goal and a fundraising goal
- Trick or Treat for DPF
- Read Happiness of Pursuit and then host a fundraiser with your book club
- Start an indoor cycling class challenge
- Turn a 50th birthday party into a “donations to DPF in lieu of gifts”
- While collecting for a food drive, ask people to donate $ to DPF
- Get clever and creative – and make a difference in the lives of people with Parkinson’s
- Josh for Wendy’s Crew at Copper Triangle
- Mitch Grady – Leadville 100
- Friends for Phinney: Four of Davis’ high school pals are riding cross country to raise money and awareness for DPF. Show your support, donate to their cause and visit their website: friendsforphinney.org
- Rueben’s Burger Bistro – Ongoing, Boulder, CO
Rueben’s has a Phinney Burger! $1 of every burger will be donated to the Davis Phinney Foundation, so head on over and order one for yourself.
- Taylor Phinney Challenge – Everywhere
Taylor made a $25,000 donation in honor of his dad (Davis).
Help match it, click here to make a donation.
- Smoking Monkey Pizza – Renton, WA
$1 of every Smoking Monkey Pizza ordered will be donated to the Davis Phinney Foundation. Pizza for Parkinson’s!