- Victory Crew®
- The Victory Summit Symposia Series
- Live Well Today
- Parkinson’s Exercise Essentials Video
- Every Victory Counts®
- Living Well Challenge Webinar
- Partners in Parkinson’s
- Living Well For…
- Anxiety and Depression
- Considering Assisted Living
- Fatigue and Sleep Problems
- How is Parkinson’s diagnosed?
- Medical Appointments
- Parkinson’s Motor Symptoms
- Parkinson’s Non-Motor Symptoms
- Pregnancy and Parkinson’s Disease
- Sex and Parkinson’s Disease
- Tips for the Care Partner
- What causes Parkinson’s Disease?
- Who gets Parkinson’s Disease?
- Newly Diagnosed
- Young Onset
- Keys to Wellness
- Dental Health
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier
- 8 Homemade Dentist-Approved Snacks for a Healthy Mouth
- Getting Started: Dental Care and Parkinson’s
- Lifestyle Changes for Dental Health
- Sugar and Dry Mouth: What’s the Connection to Oral Health?
- How Do Parkinson’s Treatments Affect Dental Care?
- Talking with Your Dentist About Parkinson’s
- Top 12 Dental Devices
- Sleep Problems
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Dental Health
- Tools For Today
- Moments of Victory® Inspired Stories
- Recommended Resources
- Books on Parkinson’s
- About Us
- Stocks and Securities Donation
- Recurring Gifts
- Honor and Memory Gifts
- Corporate Donations and Sponsorships
- Employer Gift Match
- Workplace Giving
- Donate Your Vehicle
- Other Ways to Support Us
- Our Supporters
- Giving FAQ
- Support a Victory Crew® Grassroots Fundraiser
- Join the Victory Crew®
Our signature ride and the most beautiful one-day road ride in the Rocky Mountains.
One of Colorado’s premier week-long cycling events with our team of 30.
A beloved one-day scenic ride in Durango, CO with team GoJoeGo!
Virtually participate in the greatest tour of a fictional country ever!
By Annie Snead, www.koaa.com COLORADO SPRINGS – News 5 spoke with one man about his experience with “Deep Brain Stimulation”
www.spirehealthcare.com A new device that is able to measure movement and balance can effectively help determine the severity of Parkinson’s
www.npr.org Mike Quaglia was 42 when he was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, which gradually robs its victims of their ability
By Judie Holcomb-Pack, www.wschronicle.com Parkinson’s disease struck Jerry Hayes with a vengeance. In good health until his 60s, Jerry and
dailyrx.com January 28, 2015 / Author: Don Rauf / Reviewed by: Joseph V. Madia, MD Parkinson disease symptoms may improve when