- Victory Crew®
- The Victory Summit Symposia Series
- Live Well Today
- Parkinson’s Exercise Essentials Video
- Every Victory Counts®
- Living Well Challenge Webinar
- Partners in Parkinson’s
- Living Well For…
- Anxiety and Depression
- Considering Assisted Living
- Fatigue and Sleep Problems
- How is Parkinson’s diagnosed?
- Medical Appointments
- Parkinson’s Motor Symptoms
- Parkinson’s Non-Motor Symptoms
- Pregnancy and Parkinson’s Disease
- Sex and Parkinson’s Disease
- Tips for the Care Partner
- What causes Parkinson’s Disease?
- Who gets Parkinson’s Disease?
- Newly Diagnosed
- Young Onset
- Keys to Wellness
- Dental Health
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier
- 8 Homemade Dentist-Approved Snacks for a Healthy Mouth
- Getting Started: Dental Care and Parkinson’s
- Lifestyle Changes for Dental Health
- Sugar and Dry Mouth: What’s the Connection to Oral Health?
- How Do Parkinson’s Treatments Affect Dental Care?
- Talking with Your Dentist About Parkinson’s
- Top 12 Dental Devices
- Sleep Problems
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Dental Health
- Tools For Today
- Moments of Victory® Inspired Stories
- Recommended Resources
- Books on Parkinson’s
- About Us
- Stocks and Securities Donation
- Recurring Gifts
- Honor and Memory Gifts
- Corporate Donations and Sponsorships
- Employer Gift Match
- Workplace Giving
- Donate Your Vehicle
- Other Ways to Support Us
- Our Supporters
- Giving FAQ
- Support a Victory Crew® Grassroots Fundraiser
- Join the Victory Crew®
By Arielle Duhaime-Ross, www.theverge.com Apple announced today that it will help researchers recruit medical research participants through ResearchKit,
www.yahoo.com/health, reuters A wearable device that stimulates the sense of balance with electric “noise” could help Parkinson’s disease patients, according
By JON PALFREMAN, www.nytimes.com EUGENE, Ore. — FOUR years ago, I was told I had Parkinson’s disease, a condition that
From a lemonade stand to a cookie ride, you can create your own fundraising event.
By LESLIE BARKER, www.dallasnews.com While training for a marathon in 2009, Linda Swanson of McKinney learned she had Parkinson’s disease.
A social ride to celebrate cycling with a 40, 100, or 200 km route through the scenic Beaver Valley.
A Parkinson's century ride organized by the East Alabama Cycling Club.