- Victory Crew®
- The Victory Summit Symposia Series
- Live Well Today
- Parkinson’s Exercise Essentials Video
- Every Victory Counts®
- Living Well Challenge Webinar
- Partners in Parkinson’s
- Living Well For…
- Anxiety and Depression
- Considering Assisted Living
- Fatigue and Sleep Problems
- How is Parkinson’s diagnosed?
- Medical Appointments
- Parkinson’s Motor Symptoms
- Parkinson’s Non-Motor Symptoms
- Pregnancy and Parkinson’s Disease
- Sex and Parkinson’s Disease
- Tips for the Care Partner
- What causes Parkinson’s Disease?
- Who gets Parkinson’s Disease?
- Newly Diagnosed
- Young Onset
- Keys to Wellness
- Dental Health
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier
- 8 Homemade Dentist-Approved Snacks for a Healthy Mouth
- Getting Started: Dental Care and Parkinson’s
- Lifestyle Changes for Dental Health
- Sugar and Dry Mouth: What’s the Connection to Oral Health?
- How Do Parkinson’s Treatments Affect Dental Care?
- Talking with Your Dentist About Parkinson’s
- Top 12 Dental Devices
- Sleep Problems
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Dental Health
- Tools For Today
- Moments of Victory® Inspired Stories
- Recommended Resources
- Books on Parkinson’s
- About Us
- Stocks and Securities Donation
- Recurring Gifts
- Honor and Memory Gifts
- Corporate Donations and Sponsorships
- Employer Gift Match
- Workplace Giving
- Donate Your Vehicle
- Other Ways to Support Us
- Our Supporters
- Giving FAQ
- Support a Victory Crew® Grassroots Fundraiser
- Join the Victory Crew®
Participate in any event anywhere and fundraise!
By Dr. Kevin Campbell www.health.usnews.com According to a Pew Research Center report released last month, Americans are engaged and connected like
cbsnews.com For a fighting chance against disease, people will sometimes go to unlikely places — even, it turns out, to
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Priority Review of NUPLAZID™ (Pimavanserin) New Drug Application for Parkinson’s Disease Psychosis
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=125180&p=irol-newsArticle&id=2105102PDUFA Date Set for May 1, 2016 SAN DIEGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Nov. 2, 2015– ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ACAD), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development
www.npr.org A drug that’s already approved for treating leukemia appears to dramatically reduce symptoms in people who have Parkinson’s disease
By Marilyn Garateix, www.washingtonpost.com Five days before my 50th birthday, I found myself on the boardwalk on Hollywood Beach in
By Jon Palfreman, www.wsj.com One promising approach could also help with other neurodegenerative disorders, including Alzheimer’s and Huntington’s disease. Walking
World class culinary leaders and cyclists together. We ride to eat!
A social ride to celebrate cycling with a 40, 100, or 200 km route through the scenic Beaver Valley.