- Victory Crew®
- The Victory Summit Symposia Series
- Live Well Today
- Parkinson’s Exercise Essentials Video
- Every Victory Counts®
- Living Well Challenge Webinar
- Partners in Parkinson’s
- Living Well For…
- Anxiety and Depression
- Considering Assisted Living
- Fatigue and Sleep Problems
- How is Parkinson’s diagnosed?
- Medical Appointments
- Parkinson’s Motor Symptoms
- Parkinson’s Non-Motor Symptoms
- Pregnancy and Parkinson’s Disease
- Sex and Parkinson’s Disease
- Tips for the Care Partner
- What causes Parkinson’s Disease?
- Who gets Parkinson’s Disease?
- Newly Diagnosed
- Young Onset
- Keys to Wellness
- Dental Health
- 300 Tips for Making Life Easier
- 8 Homemade Dentist-Approved Snacks for a Healthy Mouth
- Getting Started: Dental Care and Parkinson’s
- Lifestyle Changes for Dental Health
- Sugar and Dry Mouth: What’s the Connection to Oral Health?
- How Do Parkinson’s Treatments Affect Dental Care?
- Talking with Your Dentist About Parkinson’s
- Top 12 Dental Devices
- Sleep Problems
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Dental Health
- Tools For Today
- Moments of Victory® Inspired Stories
- Recommended Resources
- Books on Parkinson’s
- About Us
- Stocks and Securities Donation
- Recurring Gifts
- Honor and Memory Gifts
- Corporate Donations and Sponsorships
- Employer Gift Match
- Workplace Giving
- Donate Your Vehicle
- Other Ways to Support Us
- Our Supporters
- Giving FAQ
- Support a Victory Crew® Grassroots Fundraiser
- Join the Victory Crew®
A beloved one-day scenic ride in Durango, CO with team GoJoeGo!
Registration is now available for Parkinson’s: The Brain and Beyond conference on Friday, April 15, 2016. The 2016 Parkinson’s: The
Virtually participate in the greatest tour of a fictional country ever!
January 25, 2016 — John W. Kozyak, Chair of the Board of the National Parkinson Foundation (NPF) and Howard D.
Cholesterol Medication Simvastatin Tested As Potential Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease In New Clinical Trial
By Ali Venos, www.medicaldaily.com Parkinson’s disease remains a formidable problem, with approximately 60,000 Americans diagnosed with it each year. In
By Robert Preidt, HealthDay Reporter www.usnews.com WEDNESDAY, Jan. 13, 2016 (HealthDay News) — Men with high levels of uric acid
www.medicalxpress.com A team of local researchers have discovered a previously unknown cellular defect in patients with idiopathic Parkinson’s disease, and
From a lemonade stand to a cookie ride, you can create your own fundraising event.